This course provides a basic introduction to all aspects of BPM.
BPM is a management discipline, as a methodology for improving work, as a set of tools and technologies.
Delegates get to lean about managing their business and support processes. They will learn about the tools of improvement, BPMN, Enterprise Architecture and architectural frameworks
Following topics will be covered in the course in details:
- Introduction to Business Process Management
- Getting the Most Out of BPM Tools and Technology
- Establishing Business Process Governance & Centers of Excellence
- Map, Analyze, Improve Your Process
- Methodologies and Approaches for BPM
- Process Modelling With BPMN
- Process Modelling, Analysis and Design: As Is, To Be
- Using BPM Discipline with Six Sigma & Lean Methodologies
- Enterprise architectures and frameworks
- Using Simulations to Increase Process Efficiency
- The BPM trainers have collective experience of more than 50 years in implementing BPM in various industries across the globe
- Delegates will exposure to real time implementation of BPM projects
- Post training free support for 3 months for any BPM related projects
- Flexible schedule
- Internationally recognised brand name
What is the duration of the course?The duration of the course is 4 days, we conduct the training during weekdays, weekends or during evening time depending upon the schedule of the group.