Lack of project exposure is one of the biggest challenges faced by IT companies while recruiting new hires like you. To bridge this gap, the Anexas Hadoop Program provides an opportunity in Experiential Learning to work on projects based on real-world problems, rather than industry simulations. Make the right beginning with a project that requires practical knowledge to back-up the theories you have mastered.
Anexas – Big Data Hadoop Analytics development & Security enables the candidate to roll out through all the phases of Data Analytics from Requirements As big data builds into an avalanche of information, many organizations are finding themselves increasingly overwhelmed. But smart business leaders know that effectively collecting, processing and embedding this constantly growing stream of both structured and unstructured data into daily operations is key to accelerating business. Accuracy and availability are critical; a decision based on incorrect, incomplete, outdated or missing information will likely impact business negatively.
Who should Attend :
- This course is for candidates who wish to get up to speed in a field of data analytics and Hadoop development.
- Software Engineers, who are into ETL/Programming and exploring for great job opportunities in Hadoop.
- Managers, who are looking for the latest technologies to be implemented in their organization, to meet the current and upcoming challenges of data management.
- Any Graduate/Post-Graduate, who is aspiring a great career towards the cutting edge technologies
- Learn most advanced & updated Big Data Hadoop 2.7 training from industry experts
- 4 days of Instructor led classroom with live data sets
- Free training material
- Practice real time Hadoop exercises
- Get alumni benefits for all future courses
- FREE White Belt Training