Anexas Six Sigma Yellow Belt training program allows employees to possess a more profound understanding of process improvement via process management introduction. Participants also become familiar with the fundamental tools associated with Six Sigma. The goal of the Yellow Belt training is to give participants the necessary tools required in order to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals and objectives. This specific training provides you with comprehension of the fundamental methodologies utilized for Six Sigma. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course covers a few of the basic improvement procedures and their necessary metrics. Yellow belt can become a team member for an individual project or multiple projects.
Possible Candidates for a Yellow Belt :
- Employees who work for an organization with a Six Sigma focus
- Managers who may potentially want to apply Six Sigma methodology
- Leaders who see the importance of quality improvement
- Management and Engineering students
- Anyone who wishes to learn the fundamentals of Six Sigma methodology and best practices
- Online training
- Self-paced training
- Downloadable course material
- Online test for certification
- Hard copy of certificate from Anexas Denmark
- Life time validity for certificate
- Internationally recognized certificate
What is Yellow Belt ?Originally, Yellow Belts were individuals that were trained while working on a project with a Green or Black Belt. However, more companies are requiring formal training for Yellow Belts. In most cases, the Yellow Belt has some expertise in the process that is being improved, so he or she needs a basic understanding of Six Sigma in order to support the Green Belt or Black Belt working to improve the process. Yellow Belts do not have the knowledge needed to complete projects.
Gopi Krishna Dontha
Best Institute & trainers.
|05/29/2017 01:24 PM|