Green Belt Training :
Anexas Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is a blended certification of Lean and Six Sigma offered to professionals who successfully qualify the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam. Lean is a technique or a collection of techniques that helps in the reduction of time while delivering products. Six Sigma, on the other hand, is a disciplined approach to improve the quality and maintain consistency in delivery of products and services. Thus, Lean Six Sigma is an approach that is used to improve services on time while eliminating defects and leading the project towards perfection. Lean Six Sigma has emerged as a popular business management strategy applied to projects globally.
The Black Belt certifies an understanding of team leadership, team dynamics and successfully assigning team members with roles and responsibilities. Black Belt Training develops complete understanding of the DMAIC model in accordance with the Six Sigma principles, basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts and skills to quickly identify “non-value-added” activities. It helps a company in achieving their process excellence initiatives and delivering increased profits to an organization. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification demonstrates one’s ability to deploy skills in enterprise-wide projects and approach, for full time process excellence roles.
- Online and class room training
- Course material
- 60 worked out projects
- Free eBooks
- Online test for certification
- Hard copy of certificate from Anexas Denmark
- Life time validity for certificate
- Internationally recognized certificate
- Free online project guidance
- Free project certificate
- Free one year online project guidance to help in your projects and achieve your goals
- Two free follow up Skype sessions 1 hr each with experts, coaching on line for any help if required
- Lifetime membership to Anexas Alumini group
- Life Time Tuition waiver for repeating this Workshop anywhere in the World by just paying the Venue charges.
- Business Lunch and refreshment during the program
- Online Customer support 24*7
What’s the focus of this course?Black Belts work on higher level projects with larger savings potential. Traditionally, their job requires more than 50% of their time be focused on leading Six Sigma projects. However, like Green Belts, Black Belt roles and job requirements will vary between companies.
Is the examination fee included?Yes, the examination fee is included. If you are unable to pass the certification examination in the first attempt, you can take the exam again. The first re-examination attempt is free.
How can I enroll for the workshop?You can directly enroll for online or classroom training through our website or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the enrolment process.