There are no formal eligibility requirements to sit for the exam. It is recommended that candidates have at least 2 years of experience in the HQ field. The exam is written with the 2 year healthcare quality professional in mind. Please refer to the content outline for detailed content information and tools to assess readiness.
Certified Professional In Healthcare Quality
1. 100% you can able to clear your CPHQ Certification Exam in 1st attempt with the help of Amitabh Saxena sir.
2. We Challenge you that even a layman can easily understand our Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality training easily.
3. Once you complete our Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality Training you can able to handle any kind of CPHQ Project very easily with 100% Confidence.
Becoming a Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) could be one of the best career moves for any Physician, Nurse, Healthcare executive or any other member of the healthcare team involved in quality management, performance improvement, risk management, infection control and prevention and health information.
About CPHQ Course Speaker
Trained around 25,000 professionals in Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), Lean, Six Sigma (Black belts and Master Black Belts), Process Excellence, AI, Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Blue Ocean Strategy, SPC, Balanced Score Card and Soft Skills.
Total 28 years of experience with 11 years in the manufacturing industry and 17 years in Service industry in various domains like Oil, Banking, manufacturing, IT, ITES, Healthcare, Finance, BPO, Insurance, Shipping, Supply Chain, Logistics, Petrochemicals, Steel, etc.
CPHQ Course Material
- Healthcare Quality Management Certificate
- CPHQ Books
- Exam Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
- Trainer support and contact line until you pass the exam
- WhatsApp group for exam support and question discussion until you pass the exam
- Exam application assistance
- Increased Professional Credibility and Excellence
- Knowledge and Capability to apply the knowledge
- Continuous improvement
- Best practices
- Subject matter expert
This varies by individual based on your level of experience in the field and your study habits. Based on a recent survey of candidates who successfully passed the exam, on average candidates spent 6 weeks – 3 months preparing.
The passing point for the exam is based on criterion-referenced study, and varies based on the difficulty of the individual form. The number of correct answers required to pass is generally around 73%.
Recertification requires 30 CE hours over a 2 year period, and all CE content must be aligned within the current CPHQ content outline. Refer to the CPHQ Recertification Handbook for additional information.