Anexas Six Sigma Quality Tools training program allows employees to possess a more profound understanding of process improvement via process management introduction. Participants also become familiar with the fundamental tools associated with Six Sigma. The goal of the Quality Tools training is to give participants the necessary tools required in order to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals and objectives. This specific training provides you with comprehension of the fundamental methodologies utilized for Six Sigma. The Six Sigma Quality Tools training course covers a few of the basic improvement procedures and their necessary metrics. Quality Tools can become a team member for an individual project or multiple projects. Course Agenda for Quality Tools Training programme follows IASSC Book Of Knowledge.
Possible Candidates for Quality Tools Training:
- Employees who work for an organization with a Six Sigma focus
- Managers who may potentially want to apply Six Sigma methodology
- Leaders who see the importance of quality improvement
- Management and Engineering students
- Anyone who wishes to learn the fundamentals of Six Sigma methodology and best practices