Parveen Jain is a master’s in business administration, PMP, Agile Certified Practitioner, Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master. With over 16 years of progressive experience in training, consulting and project management in Waterfall and Agile, operational excellence, strategy management, risk management and contract management across various industries like Benefits Administration, HR Systems, E Learning, Real estate, Healthcare and publishing domain. Parveen has motivated and consulted organizations to abandon traditional approaches to problem-solving and to “think big”. His professional history comprises a proven track record of leading Operational Improvements, transition of large projects, Process Establishment, Setting up right contracts, Governance, Delivery Management, Client management, achieving significant Cost Reductions through LEAN Initiatives and bringing about paradigm changes in business performance and competitiveness through Process Re-engineering and adopting right practices suitable for the organizations.
- Guided 200+ improvement projects, training 500 plus professionals for Project Management.
- Transformed 3 organizations into Agile Project Management
- Implemented CMM Level 3 for one organization
- Implemented operational excellence practices multiple organizations.
- Pivotal role in mentoring more than 50 projects in across industries for a successful closure of projects.